Location – Connecticut
Job code – 1031
Fueled by a dedicated workforce, AMERESCO is the premier provider of energy efficiency and renewable technology solutions. From conservation to renewable energy generation, AMERESCO employees have developed and implemented over $5 Billion in energy savings solutions that help our customers utilize clean and sustainable resources.
Seldera a subsidiary of Ameresco Inc, has a new Account Executive position for helping expand its sales effort in New England with an emphasis in Connecticut. We are looking for an energetic and multi-talented individual that can keep up with the developments and work as an integral member of the team to deliver high-quality service to our customers.
- Understand Seldera’s offerings and play a leading role in delivering them to the market;
- Drive the customer engagement process through email campaigns, case studies, webinars and through existing and new channel partners and utility programs;
- Target and contact key decision makers and develop relationships to facilitate the launch of Seldera’s products and services;
- Place an emphasis of driving a low-touch sales process for Seldera’s SaaS product;
- Draft and deliver quotes, proposals and contracts to customers;
- Actively contribute to the delivery of Seldera’s service to customers;
- Collect feedback from the customers and market and deliver it to the development team to further improve the product and service delivery to the customer;
- Cultivate and foster customer relationships; and
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor Degree or 3-5 years commensurate experience plus active progress toward industry-related education preferred
- Progressive experience marketing energy efficiency software or related solutions within the energy services industry
- Ability to identify customer energy needs, effectively communicate energy solutions, and position Ameresco as provider of choice.
- Proven track record of securing sales of complex offerings from top-level management.
- Strong verbal, written, computer communication, and technical presentation skills.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and positive business relationships.
- U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident status required.
- Valid Drivers’ License in good standing, issued by resident state required.
- May be required to pass security clearance investigation.
- Travel required.
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts
Job Code: 866
Seldera, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ameresco which develops intelligent sensing solutions for building operational energy efficiency, is seeking a talented and energetic Software Engineer. This individual will be expected to take a lead role in the development of a web-based front-end system and participate in the integration with Seldera’s software and hardware systems. This individual must have a demonstrated track-record that is willing to undertake new challenges while remaining informed with the developments on front-end technologies and state-of-the art energy efficiency and energy management approaches.
- Play a leading role in the development of a front-end system and its integration with existing systems.
- Develop algorithms and processes for importing, analyzing and reporting data about building systems
- Integrate and process data from multiple online sources including electricity meters, weather information and sensor data
- Develop scalable test procedures and diagnostics for equipment deployed in the field
- Develop interfaces to new data sources and systems to collect, process and visualize data
- Develop documentation and train personnel to install wireless sensing and control systems on customer networks
- Functional and operational troubleshooting of new systems and existing installations
- Work closely with the rest of the team to deliver a high-quality service to Seldera’s customers
- Other duties as assigned
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts
Job Code: 865
Seldera, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ameresco which develops intelligent sensing solutions for building operational energy efficiency is seeking an energetic and multi-talented Office Manager. This position will be an integral member of the Seldera team and be expected to deliver high-quality service to our customers.
- Assist with project tracking and reporting.
- Manage inventory orders and relationships with vendors.
- Coordinate the preparation and submission of proposals, customer quotations and project budgeting.
- Manage customer interactions and paperwork related to contracts, reports and other information.
- Manage the day-to-day office operations including but not limited to answering customer calls; handling utility incentives filings; and meeting planning and coordination.
- Actively contribute to the delivery of Seldera’s service to customers
- Participate in the collection of information from customers and assist with inputting the customer information into Seldera’s systems.
- Other duties as assigned.